Every single piece in stock on this website is available to buy, I will aim to post the item/s to you within 3 working days following payment being made, this may not always be possible. Please contact me before ordering if you require an item for a certain date so I can confirm I will be able to post it in time. Any pieces which are “out of stock” but available for back order (pre-order) will be handmade especially for you and can take between 3-6 weeks to be made and dispatched. Commission/bespoke items will be made to order so please allow between 4-8 weeks making time. Specific timing of your bespoke piece will be discussed with you at our consultation.
If you require something sooner please contact me before ordering, the chances are I will be able to help you!
At times there may be a difference between what I have in stock and what is on the website, I will endeavour to keep it as up to date as I can and will offer a refund if you purchase anything that is out of stock and you don’t want to wait for it to be made again or if I no longer make the item.
I hand make every single piece on this website. Some elements of my Component and 3d printed collection are cast but also have handmade elements. All of this is done in the UK.
What is a bespoke or commissioned piece of jewellery?
A bespoke or commission is any piece of jewellery ordered from me which is customised or personalised in any way. This includes, but is not limited to, textures of the metal, extra plating, different types of chain, addition of stones, and changes of metal type. All customisation and personalisations cost extra on top of the piece of jewellery. Please ask if you wish to know more about my design charges or other additional costs.
A 50% deposit must be paid to confirm any bespoke item. Once this has been paid the order cannot be changed. Should you wish to cancel the order after the deposit is paid I will not be able to refund this. Any remaining payments must be paid and cheques cleared before goods are dispatched. Postage is not included in the cost of bespoke items, this will be added to your balance invoice.
Bespoke/commissioned items are non-refundable and non-returnable.
I have endeavoured to make the postage prices clear and simple on my website but I have not run through every possible combination of items in a basket for every country and therefore reserve the right to add additional postage based on what I am charged by Royal Mail and/or other courier companies.
If you don’t live in the UK please get in touch for an idea of the price of postage to where you are. It will depend on the value of the item you’d like to buy and I will aim to make it a simple and hassle free process for you.
Each piece of jewellery is made by me, either by hand or from assembled cast elements designed by me and cast in the UK. These pieces may differ slightly from photographs on this website as variation of size, shape and surface texture may occur as each piece is hand made. I also source limited edition or rare gemstones so each piece can differ in cut, shape, size and colour. All pieces have a guarantee against manufacturing flaws, meaning I will repair them for free if you receive them broken, excluding postage costs. Manufacturing flaws include dry solder joins which are easy for me to distinguish. This this do not include general wear and tear, plated pieces (or sections of pieces), or misuse or mistreatment of items. Please contact me before sending items for assessment and return them using Royal Mail Special Delivery to ensure the items have the correct insurance, the customer will pay all postage costs incurred.
Care for your jewellery
It should be the last thing to go on with your outfit and the first thing you take off. Do not wear jewellery in the shower, do not expose it to bright sunlight, do not go swimming or do sports whilst wearing your jewellery. Do not spray perfumes on or near your jewellery. The oils in skin and sweat can affect the metals in your jewellery. To keep it looking it’s best, give it a regular rinse with warm water. If it is tarnished use some washing up soap and warm water and kitchen paper to clean, do not use abrasive materials, these will scratch the surface of your jewellery. Matte items can be washed with a soft toothbrush. You should avoid getting oxidised areas of jewellery wet or cleaning them as this will take off the oxide plating.
I do offer a cleaning and replating service to maintain your jewellery. These services are charged extra.
I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have, please contact me.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Genna Design’ Or ‘Genna Delaney’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is the WASPS Studios, Second Floor, Meadow Mill, West Hendersons Wynd, Dundee, DD1 5BY. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.