Genna Design: specialist in making unique jewellery.
Contemporary and bespoke jewellery- Genna Delaney was a Finalist in the Women Ahead Business Awards in the Category of Independent Woman of the Year Award 2013 and was nominated as Best Scottish Artist and Designer in 2012.
Welcome to the site for Genna Design jewellery. As well as designing and making jewellery in various styles and collections, I also offer a number of services.
- Commission a bespoke piece for you
- Engagement, wedding rings and bridal jewellery designs
- Home jewellery parties
- Revamping old pieces
New to Genna Design
I have now restructured this site to be a catalogue. To buy jewellery and see what's currently in stock visit my online jewellery shop
News will be posted on the blog, rather than updated on this page.
- Dream Wedding Scotland Wedding Show @ Caird Hall, Dundee Sunday 5th May 11-30am-4.30pm
- Westend Festival, 3d2d Edinburgh Festival Saturday 3rd - 25th August 2013
- Dundee Flower and Food Festival Friday 6th - Sunday 8th September 2013
- October Morningside Market, Edinburgh Saturday 5th October 2013
- October Bruntsfield Market, Edinburgh Saturday 19th October 2013
- November Morningside Market, Edinburgh Saturday 2nd Nov 2013
- November Portobello Market, Edinburgh Saturday 16th Nov 2013
- Princes Street Market, Edinburgh Saturday 30th Nov - Thursday 5th December 2013
You can also purchase my work from various stockists throughout Britain. New galleries include The Found Gallery, Dunbar; David Thomas, LondonDerry; The DCA, Dundee; Nancy Smillie Shops, Glasgow. Argenteus has new perspex stock and some new galleries are lined up over the next few months so check back for latest stockists.
To see if there is a stockist near you, go to the outlets page.
Remember - to purchase direct from your own home go to my online jewellery shop.
Go to the Contact page to contact Genna.